The Class ShampooRegular price $27
Clean hair don't care.
Made with 100% natural and wholesome ingredients, in The Class custom scent, this shampoo is sure to cleanse your locks while also delivering key nutrients.
This blend was carefully created to deliver a subtle yet notable scent. Bold with a gentle finish. Modern sensibility with hints of ancient wisdom. Tonka bean as the top note lends a slightly sweet, energetic aroma. Amyris in the middle for a deep, sultry smokiness along with ambrette seed diffusing a gentle (plant based) musk. Rounded off with the aromatic and wise incense-like scents of sandalwood and precious orris root.
Each of the powerful essential oils in the shampoo and conditioner that make up this functional scent have their own roles within the product:
- Orris: Clearing, helps retain moisture and elasticity, keeps hair soft and helps hair grow longer, provides shine, cleans scalp and purifies skin.
- Jasmine: Antibacterial, protects scalp and hair from stressors, restores and hydrates.
- Tonka: Powerful antioxidant, helps treat irritation.
- Amyris: Effective treatment of dryness, valerianol and eudesmol are antioxidants found within amyris that helps improve overall skin health and fight irritation, detoxifying.
Deeply nourishing for great hair manageability, instant conditioning, reinforces strands for improved strength. Natural, sustainable, and paraben free. Ingredients sourced using ethical and sustainable practices while supporting the local communities in which they are found.
Other key ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein: Anti-aging protein from the Baobab Tree, providing superior damage recovery, intense protection from UV stress and heat.
- Vegetable Based Keratin: Mimics the functional ratios of amino acids in human hair and more sustainable than animal-driven keratin. Increases hair strength, elasticity, and helps protect hair from environmental stressors. Reduces static and frizz and increases shine.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: Improves style and body of hair, creating a scaffolding around hair to protect strands and create more vibrant concentrated color. Enhances shine for healthier looking hair.