Return (US Only)
- Within 14 days of the shipping date, you can receive a refund to the original method of payment.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Items must not be opened, washed, worn or damaged.
- You must present a valid order confirmation email.
- Please see below for the specific policies associated with our Airelume Collection.
The following items are final sale and not eligible for return:
- The Class Mats
- The Cleanse (including the e-book, printed book, and coaching sessions with Raj)
All international shipments are final sale.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or to initiate a return!
The Airelume Collection
Return + Exchanges (US Only)
- Returns or exchanges must be requested within 14 days of the shipping date in order to receive a refund to the original method of payment.
- Customers will be responsible for return or exchange shipping costs. Customers are also responsible for including shipping insurance for Airelume exchanges or returns. All original shipments from The Class will include insurance.
- Please remember that each stone is unique, so colors may vary slightly from what you see in photos.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.
Repairs + Resizing
We offer a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase on all Airelume pieces, which covers most repairs.
- We’ll take care of your product if there is any defect or quality issue with the workmanship of the jewelry. We are confident in the quality of our product, so just contact us and we will coordinate a repair or replacement, if needed.
- Please note that once we receive, it could take 4-6 weeks for the repair + return of your product.
- This warranty does not cover lost items, scratches that come with normal wear and tear (like a bent ring, scratched stone or broken chain), improper use or storage of your product, and any modification to your product done by a third party outside of The Class.
Unfortunately we do not offer any resizing or engraving services at this time. Please take to your local jeweler for all sizing needs.
- Please be reminded that the Airelume Collection is composed of handcrafted fine jewelry pieces.
- While we encourage you to live, move, and feel in this jewelry in order to make it an extension of your presence. These pieces should be treated with care and protected by removing before certain activities such working out, showering or washing your hands.