To initiate a return or exchange please click here
Once the return has been initiated you will be receive an email approving your return with a pre-paid shipping label. Print the pre-paid shipping label, affix it to you package and take the package to a drop-off location. Please note that the return label fee is USD$10 for US returns which will be deducted from your refund.
Please email email@example.com with any questions
Return (US Only)
- Returns muse be initiated within 30 days of the shipping date.
- Items must not be opened, washed, worn or damaged.
- You must present a valid order confirmation email.
- Please see below for the specific policies associated with The Airelume Collection.
- For assistance with all skincare, makeup, haircare, and fragrance items that have been opened, tried or tested, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how best to go about your return. Kindly note that these items are subjected to a refund in store credit.
The following items are final sale and not eligible for return:
- The Class Mats
- The Cleanse
Repairs + Resizing
We offer a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase on all The Airelume pieces, which covers most repairs.
- We’ll take care of your product if there is any defect or quality issue with the workmanship of the jewelry. We are confident in the quality of our product, so just contact us and we will coordinate a repair or replacement, if needed.
- Please note that once we receive, it could take 4-6 weeks for the repair + return of your product.
- This warranty does not cover lost items, scratches that come with normal wear and tear (like a bent ring, scratched stone or broken chain), improper use or storage of your product, and any modification to your product done by a third party outside of The Class.
Unfortunately we do not offer any resizing or engraving services at this time. Please take to your local jeweler for all sizing needs.
- Please be reminded that The Airelume Collection is composed of handcrafted fine jewelry pieces.
- While we encourage you to live, move, and feel in this jewelry in order to make it an extension of your presence. These pieces should be treated with care and protected by removing before certain activities such working out, showering or washing your hands.