Sand Lamu Mule
As comfortable as it is stylish, this high-quality and handmade, locally-sourced shoe is easy to pair with anything in your wardrobe.
The Lamu Mule was named after Lamu Island - part of an archipelago just off the east coast of Kenya. This idyllic roadless island, full of narrow cobblestone alleyways and footpaths, old forts and elegant rooftop cafes, inspired Ubuntu to create this effortless, classic shoe.
Ubuntu Life is a lifestyle brand based in Kenya with the mission of empowering lives through each product made. They believe the deepest and most permanent way to empower our community is through sustainable enterprises producing high-quality products and experiences. They offer their Maker Mums meaningful jobs with above-market wages and benefits while generating additional revenue that supports their Foundation. Ubuntu Life Foundation is a charitable organization that is focused on providing pediatric health and special needs education across the region.
- Handmade in Maai Mahiu, Kenya
- Materials: Genuine Kenyan leather in a soft nubuck finish, traditional jute soles with vulcanized rubber for durability
- Hand beaded signature tab made by Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya!
- Sizing: Not available in wide sizes. Recommend sizing up slightly.
This product is made by a Black-owned business.