Safari Green Afridrille
The Afridrille is a sturdy and breathable everyday shoe designed to take you through all walks of life.
These unisex shoes work well by the beach or strolling through the city. Each Afridrille is beautifully crafted by Ubuntu's empowered Maker Mums from 100% East African cotton.
Ubuntu Life is a lifestyle brand based in Kenya with the mission of empowering lives through each product made. They believe the deepest and most permanent way to empower our community is through sustainable enterprises producing high-quality products and experiences. They offer their Maker Mums meaningful jobs with above-market wages and benefits while generating additional revenue that supports their Foundation. Ubuntu Life Foundation is a charitable organization that is focused on providing pediatric health and special needs education across the region.
- Handmade in Maai Mahiu, Kenya
- Materials: East-African cotton / genuine Kenyan leather, traditional jute soles with vulcanized rubber for durability
- Sizing: True to size. Not available in wide sizes.
- Your Afridrilles will be slightly tight at first. The shoe will stretch out and mold to your foot after 2-3 wears. If they are a little tight, we recommend wearing them with socks around the house to loosen up the canvas.
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya!
Please note W is for Women's and M is for Men's when reviewing sizing.
This product is made by a Black-owned business.