Safari Green Afridrille
The Afridrille is a sturdy and breathable everyday shoe designed to take you through all walks of life.
Ubuntu is based in Kenya with the mission of empowering lives through each product made. They support thousands of children in Kenya by directing profits to their pediatric health and education programs.
These unisex shoes work well by the beach or strolling through the city. Each Afridrille is beautifully crafted by Ubuntu's empowered Maker Mums from 100% East African cotton.
- Handmade in Maai Mahiu, Kenya
- Materials: East-African cotton / genuine Kenyan leather, traditional jute soles with vulcanized rubber for durability
- Sizing: True to size. Not available in wide sizes.
- Your Afridrilles will be slightly tight at first. The shoe will stretch out and mold to your foot after 2-3 wears. If they are a little tight, we recommend wearing them with socks around the house to loosen up the canvas.
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya!
Please note W is for Women's and M is for Men's when reviewing sizing.
This product is made by a Black-owned business.