Activate Body WashRegular price $58
This organic and wild-harvested charcoal body wash is as invigorating to the skin as it is to the senses, stimulating the mind while promoting relaxation and healthy radiant skin.
Containing ingredients known to absorb impurities, soothe irritation, aid in cellular renewal, this body wash brings balance to oily skin, prevents and treats blemishes, and helps decongest both the skin and respiratory system. It is a welcome addition to warm baths and steamy showers with its aromatic experience of Eucalyptus, Balsam Fir, Cedarwood, and Vetiver.
This formula is gentle to you and to the planet. It is made in small batches from a diverse collection of natural, wild-harvested and organic plant ingredients. It is free of synthetics, carcinogens, environmental toxins and fillers. Linne uses zero-waste recyclable packaging, are certified Plastic Negative, members of 1% for the Planet, and are working towards carbon neutrality and B Corp certification.
- Coco Glucoside: cleanses with an ultra-gentle, soap-free, coconut-derived lathering agent.
- Dead Sea Salt: mineral-rich and known to prevent and treat multiple skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, hives and rashes.
- Volcanic Ash: gently exfoliates dry skin to unclog pores, encourage cellular turnover and reveal smooth, radiant skin.
- Activated Charcoal: proven to absorb thousands of times its own mass in harmful substances. Applied to the skin, charcoal helps draw out impurities to keep skin clean and clear.
- Knotted Kelp: provides valuable sources of iodine, 14 vitamins, 16 amino acids and an endless number of unique marine-based compounds not found in terrestrial plants. Proteins, peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, polysaccharides, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants work in synergy with each other to soothe irritation, aid in cellular renewal and to eliminate impurities.
- Vetiver Essential Oil: brings balance to oily skin and treats acne with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic constituents. Regenerative qualities promote wound healing.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: decongests both the skin and respiratory systems. As a vasodilator it improves blood flow encouraging healthy circulation and increased blood flow to the brain. This stimulates mental activity and may increase performance.
Directions: Apply Activate to dry or damp skin. Massage to exfoliate, cleanse and nourish. To help improve circulation, use circular, upward motions starting with the extremities and moving toward the heart. Life hack: we love to get the most out of this body wash by also massaging into the skin of the face and using as a face mask!