Ceramic Neti PotRegular price $22.00
A beautiful, high-fired ceramic neti pot and handcrafted in the U.S., deigned to improve the quality of your breath.
The quality of your breath is significant to your well-being. The use of a neti pot is a form of nasal saline irrigation that dates back thousands of years as a traditional Ayurvedic therapy. Cleansing your breathing passages can improve the quality of every breath and support a clear, refreshed mind. This neti pot is 100% lead free, safe, and non toxic. Lightweight and easy to use, it gently removes excess mucus, respiratory irritants, and potential toxin pollutants from your nasal passages, improving overall sinus health. Neti pot is known to balance the Prana, our vital life force within the body, allowing our mind and body to work in harmony.
- Mix approximately ¼ teaspoon of fine non-iodized table salt into about ½ - 1 cup of warm water, until it is fully dissolved. To prevent contamination, we recommend that you use sterile water, such as distilled water or water that has been boiled and cooled.
- Once you have the saline solution mixed, pour it into the neti pot.
- Stand in front of the sink and tilt your head to one side so that one ear is facing down into the sink.
- Insert the pot’s spout gently into the raised nostril and create a seal between the pot and your nostril.
- Keep your head tilted and raise the pot slowly to create a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
- During the process, breathe through your mouth.
- Upon completion of the process, exhale gently several times to clear the nasal passages.
- Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.
- Wash out the pot with warm water and dish soap once finished. This neti pot is dishwasher safe.
*Please note these items are backordered and will ship after 1/4!